High Penetration in the Dental Substrate:Due the hydroxyapatite nanoparticles present in its composition.
Two mechanisms of action:
1) Chemical effect: The presence of 9000 ppm of fluoride inhibits the cariogenic activity of the bacteria, prevents demineralization, and enables desensitization. – The presence of 5% potassium nitrate enables desensitization through depolarization of the nerve fibers.
2) Physical effect: – Since it is nanometric, the hydroxyapatite penetrates more easily inside the dentinal tubules and microfissures in enamel, promoting a quality seal of the tubules and microfissures, and restoring the microstructure and chemical composition of the tooth.
Easy application: Excellent viscosity.
• Treatment of dentinal and root hypersensitivity
• Prevention of caries lesion formation in high risk patients
• Assist in the prevention of erosion
• Remineralization of active white spots.
Step by step
Apply the product to the clean exposed area, with the help of a disposable micro applicator Cavibrush (FGM).
Using a felt disk Diamond Flex (FGM), rub the product on the surface for 10 seconds.
Let the product remain for 5 minutes onto the tooth.
Remove excess using a cotton ball and ask the patient to refrain from eating and drinking for 30 minutes.