High porosity: It favors vascularization, fixation of osteoblasts and bone deposition. It allows the connection of the bone tissue in formation and / or neoformed with the surrounding bone tissue. It avoids encapsulation of the forming bone tissue by fibrous conjuctive tissue.
Excellent handling: For being higly hydrophilic, it must be hydrated "drop by drop" with saline or blood, forming a cohesive mass of excellent usability.
Osteoconductivity: Its excellent osteoconductive structure, allows for the vascularization and the fast cellular deposition.
Convenience: Available in fractioned form (2 or 4 ampoules of 0.27cc), resulting in minimal material waste.
Safety: 100% synthetic, contributing to better biological safety for eliminating any risk of contamination.
Radiopaque: It allows monitoring with radiographic and tomographic images during bone neoformation.
- Reconstruction/filling of small to medium size intraoral and/or maxillofacial bone defects that present at least 3 remaining bone walls;
- Reconstruction/filling of dental alveolus of 1 or more teeth (e.g.: after tooth removal);
- Reconstruction (horizontal and vertical) in cases of bone defect on alveolar ridge;
- Sinus lift;
- Regenerative periodontal treatment;
- Regenerative peri-implant treatment;
- Filling of osseous defect after apicectomy, removal of cists, corrective osteotomy.