Your personal information will be used to make your visit to our website as productive and pleasant as possible. The confidentiality of the personal information of the users of our website is of critical importance for FGM.
The personal information related to members, customers or visitors to the FGM website are treated according to Law n. 12.965/2014 (Brazil). The use of the FGM’s website presumes the acceptance of that privacy agreement. FGM’s team reserves the right to alter this agreement without notice.
- Your registration information (personal or corporate), which will include name, address, telephone number, e-mail, and/or other records, will be kept confidential, being linked exclusively to your record and will be used for:
- the obtainment of general statistics for the identification of our customer’s profile and the development of our market actions;
- maintenance of data and customer relationship actions; as well as for the continuous improvement of FGM’s products;
i) solving issues related to the website:
- ii) receiving résumés;
- iii) product replacement requests;
- iv) information on tenders;
v) downloading FGM News Magazine and other marketing materials, as well as clinical case studies;
vi) obtainment of information on FGM’s market, as well as its representatives;
- vii) clarification on issues about products;
- viii) information about FGM’s events;
- ix) news on FGM and its products as well as on the dental segment.
- FGM guarantees privacy through rigid security and confidentiality standards.
- The information inserted will only be shared by FGM when (i) explicitly authorized; (ii) by judicial order; or (iii) by the force of law.
- FGM recommends that the website user log off the website window and close the navigation program window when concluding a session. That measure will avoid the navigation through the website by unauthorized persons.
- The user, in agreeing with this policy, agrees that no data transmission through the internet is completely secure. That way, in spite of all the rigid security and confidentiality standards adopted by the company to guarantee the protection of the information uploaded to the website, FGM cannot guarantee that the information transmitted will be completely secure during transmission.
- FGM is not responsible for damage or problems derived from the delay, interruption or block of data transmission occurred through the internet.
- Whenever necessary, you will be able to update the information uploaded through several channels made available by FGM.