Llis is a nanohybrid, radiopaque composite for anterior and posterior restorationsMore info
Llis’ formulation is based on modern concepts, containing glass fillers made by the German Schott, one of the most renowned brands in the dental market. These fillers combine a high level of purity, finer grains, a refraction index close to that of the resin and excellent radiopacity. These differentials provide a product with differentiated physical, mechanical and optical properties. Llis composite has a simplified system of shades, offering enamel, dentin and incisal shades. It presents particles in the range of 40nm to 3.0 μm with an average particle size of 0.8 µm, containing total fillers by weight of 77.5 to 78.5% and a volume of 56 to 59% of inorganic filler.
Characteristics and Advantages
• Simplified shade system: 16 shade options to serve the majority of clinical cases.
• shade fidelity: the enamel and dentin shades follow the VITAPAN® Classical scale faithfully.
• Effectiveness: its mechanical properties meet the requirements of restorations in anterior and posterior teeth.
• Ergonomic packaging: lid attached to the body of the syringe.
• Excellent radiopacity.
• Opalescence identical to natural teeth.
• Fluorescence balanced with the dental structure.
• High degree of conversion
• Ideal for polishing.
• Excellent consistency: easy to use.
This is a product for professional dental use, indicated for dental restorations with functional and aesthetic purposes. The main indications of the product are:
• Small to medium size occlusal, proximal and occlusal-proximal restorations.
• Restorations of anterior teeth Class III, IV and V.
• Direct veneers in composite resin.
• Bonding of tooth fragments.
• Reducing or closing diastema.
• Correcting and/or changing the form of one or more teeth.
• Structural Defects: imperfect amelogenesis, enamel hypoplasia, non-carious cervical lesions.
• Restorations in deciduous teeth.
• Correcting and/or changing the shade of part of or the whole tooth.
Step by Step
Before selecting the shade, carry out prophylaxis. The teeth should be clean, hydrated and without isolation, since dehydration can change the shade.
Tooth shade can be identified with the VITAPAN® Classical scale or the Opallis Color Escale – FGM.
Alternatively, you can select the shade with the product itself: put a small portion of composite resin on the labial surface of the tooth to be restored (without conditioning and adhesive system application), light cure for 30 seconds, moisten with the patient’s saliva and observe. Select the closest shade.
Isolate the operative field. The isolation should guarantee an operative field free of humidity, clean and visible during the entire treatment. If necessary, carry out absolute isolation.
Undertake the preparation for execution of direct adhesive restorations.
Acid etch (Condac 37 – FGM) initially the enamel margins and then inside the cavity. The conditioning time is 15 seconds. Next, wash with plenty of water, remove all of the acid from the dental structure and dry the dentin without dehydrating it.
Apply the adhesive system according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Insertion and light curing of the composite resin:
• We recommend the incremental insertion technique and light curing as this technique allows a more uniform curing. Use the curing times described in Table 1 (see Instructions for Use) for layers of resin up to 2.0mm.
• Restore the cavity in accordance with the shade selected, applying thin layers of Llis (maximum of 2mm) carefully adjusting the cavity.
• For finishing and polishing, Diamond Pro sandpaper disks and Diamond Flex felt disks can be used with the aid of Diamond ACI and ACII and Diamond Excel polishing pastes.
Checking occlusion is an extremely important factor. Restorations in supraocclusion cause major stress on the tooth and restoration which can lead to pain. Do not leave them in infraocclusion.
The Llis composite resin has the following enamel shades: EA1; EA2; EA3; EA3,5; EB1; EB2; EB3; EC2; EC3 and Incisal. Dentin shades: DA1; DA2; DA3; DA3,5; DB2.
The Llis composite presents particles in the range of 40nm to 3.0µm with an average particle size of 0.8µm.
No. Llis resin presents a simplified system of shades that meet the majority of clinical cases.
Information for the Professional
• In the event of allergic reactions to the product, suspend its use.
• Avoid the use of temporary liners or materials based on eugenol, as these interfere in the curing of the material.
• Avoid contact between uncured Llis and the skin, mucosa and eyes. Before curing, the product may cause a slightly irritating effect and sensitivity due to methacrylates.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• The packaging of the product should be closed immediately after use.
• Store the product in a clean and dry location in its original packaging.
• Do not expose the product to high temperatures or direct sunlight.
• Store the product at temperatures from 5°C to 30°C / 41°F to 86°F.
• Do not freeze the product.
• The validity period of the product is 3 years from the production date.
• Do not use the product after its expiration date.
• Follow the legislation of your country for disposal of the product.
• Do not reuse empty packaging.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Protect the product from external contamination.