Flúor Care is easy to apply, lasts much more, has lower risk of ingestion, a pleasant scent, and perfect consistency that does not run off. Its effects are attributed to its main principle of action, whose cariostatic effect is related to its ionic or ionizable presence in the aqueous phase of the surface of the apatite crystals, interfering with the demineralization and favoring remineralization.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Lasts eight times more than fluoride gel
- Lower risk of ingestion
- Does not cause sickness or nausea
- Easy application
- Does not run off the site where it is applied
- Several flavors (tutti-frutti, chocolate, fresh, strawberry, and grape)
- Enamel fluoridation for patients with high risk of cavities
- Post-operatory in periodontal treatment (periodontal scraping/smoothing)
- Cases of hypersensitivity
- Patients using braces
Step by Step
Carry out prophylaxis before topical application of the product.
Keep the bottle in the vertical position and press the release valve. Fill the tray with foam up to approximately 1/3 of its volume. It is not necessary to shake the bottle.
Dry the teeth and apply the fluoride in the disposable tray. The patient should bite down on the disposable tray to immerse them in the fluoride foam.
Let the product work for 1 minute.
Take out the tray and remove the excess foam.
Ask to patient to avoid eating and drinking for the next 30 minutes.
Information for the Professional
- Avoid having the patient ingest the product.
- Load the tray in a place away from the patient.
- Handle the product only with gloves and wearing safety goggle.
- In cases of allergic reaction, stop using the product.
- - Do not use the product on people with known sensitivity to components of the product’s formula.
- Keep the product in a cool place, always with the packaging properly closed.
- The recommended temperature for storage is between 5 and 30° C.
- The validity period is 2 years from the date of manufacture.
- Do not use the product if it is past its expiration date.