Diamond Master kit combines materials for finishing and polishing restorations, allow the restorative treatment to be completed successfully. Diamond sandpaper disks are used for the initial finishing steps and pre-polishing of the surface. Felt disks are excellent for polishing and final shining of the restorations, with the aid of Diamond Excel polishing paste.
• 1 Diamond Excel polishing paste
• 3 packages of Diamond Pro sandpaper disks containing 36 disks, divided into coarse, medium, and fine grits;
• 1 package of Diamond Flex felts disks containing 14 felts;
• 1 mandrel for straight handpiece and 01 mandrel for contra-angle handpiece.
Characteristics and Advantages
• Diversity of products for a complete finishing.
• Efficiency on the widest range of materials.
• Practicality for the professional.
• Best cost-benefit ratio
• More gloss in polishing of restorations.
• Finishing and polishing of restorations.
Step by Step
Select the disk according to the procedure to be performed.
Attach the disk over the mandrel, fitting it using the cavity in the silicone holder.
Fit the set (mandrel and sandpaper disk) on the contra-angle handpiece and perform the procedure using low rotation, low pressure, and short, intermittent movements of the sandpaper disk on the surface to be worked.
Restorations can only be considered completed after finishing and polishing. The use of sandpaper disks improve the anatomical shape, evens the edges of the restoration, improves the fit, and minimizes the accumulation of bacterial plaque in the region and promotes a surface smoothness.
• Diamond Pro sandpaper disks: polyester disk, adhesive, abrasive, silicone rubber.
• Diamond Flex felt disks: polyester disk, adhesive, micro-bristles, silicone rubber.
• Diamond Excel polishing paste: Micronized diamond, lubricant base, emulsifier and thickener.
Information for the Professional
• Single-use product (disks). Discard after use.
• Use at low rotation and without putting pressure on the disk during polishing.
• Make sure the disk is well attached to the mandrel before triggering rotation. Excessively high rotations can result in the disk being thrown from the mandrel and overheating of the region being polished.
• Always keep the product in its original packaging, properly closed.
• The validity period of Diamond Master is 2 years from the date of manufacture.
• Do not use the product after its expiration date.