Diamond Flex are flexible felt disks.More info
Flexible disks used to hold pastes and abrasives for polishing of restorative materials and dental enamel.
Characteristics and Advantages
• Flexibility that enables polishing on irregular and angled surfaces.
• No metal parts on the disk surface, reducing risk of damage to restorations.
• Excellent performance in finishing and polishing of various restorative materials, with the aid of Diamond polishing pastes.
• Quick fit that facilitates coupling to the mandrel.
• Available in 8 and/or 12-mm-diameter sizes.
• Diamond Flex is indicated for polishing procedures on restorative materials and dental enamel.
Step by Step
Attach the felt disk over the mandrel, fitting it using the cavity in the silicone holder.
Fit the set (mandrel and sandpaper disk) on the contra-angle handpiece and apply a small amount of polishing compound on the upper surface of the disk or directly on the surface to be polished.
Start the procedure by using low rotation, low pressure and intermittent movements over the surface to be worked. This way you prevent excessive heating of the surface.
When using pastes with different grits reserve exclusive disks for each paste. Using the same disk will result in failure in the final finishing because the result of the paste with the most coarse grain will prevail.
Information for the Professional
• Use at low rotation and without putting pressure on the disks during polishing.
• Single-use product (disks). Discard after use.
• Make sure the disk is well attached to the chuck before triggering rotation. Excessively high rotation can result in the disk being thrown from the mandrel and overheating of the region being polished.
• .Always keep the product in its original packaging, properly closed.
• .The validity period of Diamond Flex is 3 years from the date of manufacture.
• .Do not use the product after its expiration date.