Cavibrush is a microbrush with a tip covered with nylon micro-bristles that functions as a carrier for solutions.
Characteristics and Advantages
• Unique design: makes it easy to use in areas that are hard to reach, in cavity preparations and root canals.
• Exclusive bend at two points: allows you to achieve angles greater than 180°.
• Variety of models: regular, fine, ultra-fine, and long for the best choice for different applications.
• Thicker microbrush: better stability and safety at the time of application.
• Indicated for transfer and application of solutions or dental use products on gums, teeth or cavity preparations. Examples: application of adhesives to cavity preparations, application of desensitizing agents, application of acid etchants, silane, chlorhexidine in cavity preparations, etc.
• The long Cavibrush is ideal for application of products such as adhesives inside the root canal when cementing fiberglass posts.
Step by Step
Select the most appropriate size of Cavibrush according to the procedure.
Remove a microbrush from the packaging and bend the bristled tip, as needed, to the most suitable angle for reaching the area to be treated. If you want to bend the microbrush at two points, first bend the tip and then the second joint.
Hold the microbrush firmly and load the applicator tip with the product to be applied. Note that the tip should be loaded only with the amount of material that the bristles can retain, to avoid dripping excess.
Take the product to the area to be treated and apply by rubbing it lightly.
Repeat step 4 as needed. Do not use the same microbrush to apply different products.
Discard used microbrushes.
Information for the Professional
• Always keep the product in its original packaging, properly closed.
• Store the product at temperatures of 5 to 30° C.
• The validity period of Cavibrush is 5 years from the date of manufacture.
• Do not use the product after its expiration date.