Allcem Veneer Try-in is a shade proof paste that mimics the shades of the resin cement Allcem Veneer after light curing, providing even more confidence for the professional when conducting works with high aesthetic demands. The cement and shade proof paste are available in six shades in order to better meet the demands of various clinical cases.
Characteristics and Advantages
• Water-soluble: easy removal after rinsing with water.
• Adequate viscosity: ideal for providing the correct positioning of the indirect restoration when selecting the shade.
• Variety of shades: it has the same shade as the cement so that the selected shade of the paste brings results equivalent to the final cementation.
• Flavored: minty flavor that provides a pleasant sensation upon application and removal (rinsing) of the material.
Allcem Veneer Try-in is used to mimic the colored effect that will be provided (when selecting the ideal shade of Allcem Veneer cement) after application and curing of the respective shade of Allcem Veneer cement.
Step by Step
Select the shade of Allcem Veneer Try-in paste corresponding to the shade of the restoration.
Place the Allcem Veneer Try-in inside the prosthetic piece and position it over the tooth without excess pressure. Remove possible excesses.
Check the shade effect generated by the selected paste. If necessary, try other shades to find the best aesthetic harmony. In this case, remove the prosthetic piece from the tooth, remove the Allcem Veneer Try-in paste by rinsing with plenty of water/air, dry and try another shade of paste.
After selecting the shade of Allcem Veneer Try-in that fits best, rinse the prosthetic piece with plenty of water, dry and proceed with the preparation of the piece for subsequent cementation using the respective definitive cement. All Allcem Veneer Try-in pastes have a direct correlation with the shades of Allcem Veneer cement.
The Try-in shade proof paste was designed to mimic the shade of Allcem Veneer cement after light curing. The paste should be used to mimic cementation. As they are materials with different compositions (paste and cement), there may be subtle differences. However, the comparison is valid, aiding the professional in the choice of the most suitable cement shade for the case.
Information for the Professional
• Use Allcem Veneer Try-in only as informed in the Instructions for Use.
• The product is indicated for professional use only.
• The product may cause some level of irritation if in contact with the dental pulp and/or very close to it. In the event of allergic reactions to the product, suspend use immediately.
• Protect the dental pulp with a lining material or cavity base if there is pulp exposure.
• Allcem Veneer Try-in contains substances that could be irritant to the eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention.
• Be sure to close the lid of the packaging after use.
• Use the product at room temperature so as not to cause rheological changes in the pastes.
• For removal of the dental structure material, rinse thoroughly with jets of water/air, using a triple syringe.
• In cases of proven allergies to any of the components in Allcem Veneer Try-in, discontinue use.
• The packaging of the product should be closed immediately after use.
• Store the product in a clean and dry location in its original packaging.
• Do not expose the product to high temperatures or direct sunlight.
• Store the product at temperatures between 5 to 27ºC/41-80.6ºF.
• Do not freeze the product.
• The validity period of the product is 2 years from the production date.
• Do not use the products after its expiration date.
• Follow the legislation of your country for disposal of the product.
• Do not reuse empty packaging.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Protect the product from external contamination.
• The product may cause some level of irritation if in contact with the dental pulp and/or very close to it. In the event of allergic reactions to the product, suspend its use. Other side effects associated with the use of this product are unknown.