Whiteness Perborate is a system exclusively developed to non-vital dental bleaching by means of Walking bleach technique.
• 1 bottle with 10g of powder (sodium perborate);
• 1 bottle with 8 grams of liquid (hydrogen peroxide at 20%);
• 1 dosing spoon for the powder;
• Instructions for the professional use.
• Easy mixing. The perborate powder is ground, being extremely fine for adequate use
• Easy application;
• Effective: Whiteness Perborate acts effectively at removing unwanted pigments of devitalized teeth.
• Safety: Products based on sodium perborate are recognized as safe for non-vital teeth whitening.
• Versatility in the formation of the paste. It can be mixed in the proportion of "one part of powder" to "one of hydrogen peroxide" or two scoops of powder to one drop of peroxide.
• Several blending options: Can be mixed with hydrogen peroxide that accompanies the product, with distilled water or saline.
• Ideal viscosity homogenized;
• Extremely fine grain;
• Versatility in the formation of the folder;
• Liquid Phase: Hydrogen peroxide at 20%
• Alkaline pH.
Step by Step
- Step 1
Make sure that the endodontic treatment is appropriate. Record the color of the tooth to be cleared through a range of color and / or photograph before starting the bleaching procedure.
- Step 2
Make the the pulp chamber opening and clean it thoroughly, removing all the restorative material.
- Step 3
Remove 3-4 mm of the root canal filling material and make a cervical sealing of 2mm (we recommend using glass ionomer, for example, Maxxion R - FGM, or a zinc phosphate cement). The sealing should be 1 to 2 mm below the cervical margin and has the goal of preventing the passage of the bleaching gel to the periodontium.
- Step 4
Prepare the Whiteness Perborate paste by mixing two parts of powder (phase 1) with a drop of peroxide solution (Phase 2).
1 - Alternatively, the liquid phase (20% peroxide) can be replaced by distilled water or saline solution – in this option, the action of the product may be slightly slower, although the end result is the same.
2 - If you want to use a less viscous mixture the proportion can be changed to one part of powder to one part of liquid.
- Step 5
Apply Whiteness Perborate inside the pulp chamber to prepare a small ball (or screen) of cotton and place it into the cavity. Subsequently, seal the cavity with a restorative material. Check the patient"s occlusion in lateral movements and protrusion. The premature contact may fracture the temporary restoration and / or teeth.
- Step 6
Evaluate the case after 3 or 4 days, repeat applications as necessary when reviewing 3 or 4 days. The number of applications can get up to 8 times, depending on the case.
1 - Always observe the evolution of the results after each application. If from one application to another the results did not progress then there is evidence that the bleaching has reached its limit.
2 - If you do not get results or if the evolution is very slow, check if all restorative material was effectively removed from the pulp chamber. Incomplete removal of filling material inside the pulp chamber can stop the action of the bleaching process.
- Step 7
After finishing the bleaching treatment, it is recommended to wait at least a week to make the final restoration.
1 - Instruct the patient about the fragility of the non-vital tooth during the treatment and prevent any accidental fracture.
2 - In cases of non-vital teeth weakened by excessive tooth structure removal, it is recommended to place a reinforcement intraradicular post - White Post-FGM.
- What is the recommended technique to use Whiteness Perborate?
Whiteness Perborate is a bleaching system developed exclusively for the bleaching of non-vital teeth through the Walking bleach technique.
- What is the indication of the product?
The product is indicated for the bleaching of darkened devitalized teeth.
- What is the maximum number of applications that can be performed with Whiteness Perborate?
Can be performed up to 8 applications.
- The liquid phase of Whiteness Perborate can be replaced by another vehicle?
Alternatively, the liquid phase (20% hydrogen peroxide) can be replaced by distilled water or saline solution – on those options, the action of the product may be slightly slower, although the final result is the same.
- What is the recommended proportion of the product?
For the formation of a more viscous paste is used the proportion (1:1) and to a less viscous paste is used the proportion (2:1) of powder and liquid respectively.
- After the first application of the product, the case should be reassessed in how many days?
After 3 to 4 days. If necessary, reapply the product.
- Product Description
• Whiteness Perborate is an exclusively developed system for non-vital dental bleaching non-vital by means of Walking bleach technique. The product combines the action of sodium perborate powder mixed with a solution of hydrogen peroxide at 20%, which together form a paste with excellent bleaching power. Sodium perborate was the first product used for non-vital teeth bleaching and has been ranked as one of the safest means for this type of bleaching. As a differential, the product Whiteness Perborate has the characteristic to form a paste with excellent viscosity to be applied without runnig off the pulp chamber.
- Precautions and Contraindications
• Use during pregnancy or breastfeeding is not recommended;
• The product is not recommended for patients who have a history of external tooth resorption;
• Always check radiographically the condition of the dental element before starting treatment.
• Do not use the technique and the product in cases of incomplete root formation;
• Teeth that have suffered trauma may experience root resorption by the effect of trauma. Bleaching elements with this history should be done with rapt attention and with the awareness that a failure in the whitening process can enhance or trigger the process of resorption;
• The product is not recommended in cases of calcification of the pulp chamber and root canal;
• Pay a lot of attention to obtain an efficient sealing neck. This procedure will be responsible for preventing the peroxide to reach the root portion of the tooth and consequently the periodontal ligaments. Sealing failure in this process can lead to root resorption.
• Do not encourage the use of direct heat to accelerate the whitening process.
• Use only the peroxide solution with the product. Other more concentrated solutions or other additives may result in different reactions from those required for the product and are not recommended;
• In cases of trauma may have a recurrence of color after bleaching;
• Inform the patient about the chances of success and failure in bleaching. Prevent the possibility of frustrating the expectations of the patient;
• Teeth with specific colors (rich tan, gray or stained with tetracycline) and teeth of patients with older age, may have slower response or less than the whitening process;
• Teeth bleaching non-vital in representing the structure weakened due to removal of filling material inside the pulp chamber. Instruct the patient to be careful and prevent accidental fracture of the element;
• The product contact with skin, eyes may cause irritation. Ingestion may cause gastric irritation;
• Wear gloves and goggles when applying the product. Prevent accidents;
• As with other bleaching agents, not clarifies Whiteness perborate restorative materials;
• Teeth with extensive destruction of the crown should not be subjected to bleaching.
- Side effects
• During the treatment may occur a certain pressure sensation inside the tooth, arising from gas formation in the decomposition of peroxide.
• The improper cervical sealing of the root canal may allow the passage of peroxide to the periodontal ligaments, causing pain and even root resorption. Instruct the patient to inform any sensation of pain in the element in treatment and make the correction immediately in this case.
- Preservation and Storage
• Store at temperatures between 5 to 25°C. Do not freeze the product.
• Avoid the incidence of direct sunlight.
• Validity: 2 years from the date of manufacture.
Research and Development
In Office Dental Ble...
Whiteness HP BlueWhiteness HP Blue is a product that gathers the technology of the best bleaching dental systems and the new worldwide dentistry tendencies towards... More Details