Condac Porcelana is low viscosity gel based on Hydrofluoric Acid at 10% for porcelain etching.
• 01-2,5 ml syringes
• Mixes well with water, which allows an easy removal after the procedures.
• Great color that enables visibility and control during procedures.
• Adequate viscosity, does not run when applied.
• Superficial etching of dental porcelains and improved restoration procedures. The etching is fundamental for a great interaction between the resin cement and the ceramic piece, enabling a great retention and resistant restorations.
Step by Step
- Step 1
Wash abundantly with water until the product is completely removed and dry.
- Step 2
Proceed with the silanization (Prosil, FGM) procedure according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Step 3
Apply an adhesive system (Ambar, FGM) according to instructions.
- Step 4
Make the cementation with the resin cement (Allcem, FGM) following the manufacturer’s instructions.
Perform etching with Cond Ac Porcelana for 1 to 2 minutes.
• Machined: Perform etching with Cond Ac Porcelana for 1 minute
• Pressed / Injected: Perform etching with Cond Ac Porcelana for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Are external protections required when etching inner pieces?
Yes. After checking the adaptation of the piece, the external surface must be protected with wax used in order to stop Fluoridric acid from attacking the vestibular surface of the glazed piece.
- What are the subsequent procedures to prosthetic pieces etching?
After the procedure, the acid must be removed by washing and applying jets of air to. That is very important since the silanization effectiveness depends also on the residue-free porcelain surface of the acid etching, in order to form a layer that stops silane effective interaction with the etched porcelain surface. The dried piece must present a white and rough interior surface, characterizing the acid etching effectiveness to determine chemical and micromechanical adhesion.
- Side Effects
• It causes irritation when in contact with soft tissues and intoxication by fluorides.
- Conservation and Storage
• Keep the product in its original package always close it very well.
• Store the product at 5-25ºC/ 41ºF-77°F.
• Do not freeze the product.
- Precautions and Contraindications
• Avoid product ingestion and contact with gingival tissue, skin, eyes, enamel and dentin.
• If there is any type of contact by accident, wash the affected area with water saturated with Sodium Bicarbonate. If the product is ingested or persistent irritation occurs, seek medical assistance, and make sure to take the product package to physician.
• Wear gloves and goggles when using the product.
• This product is to be used exclusively in porcelain prosthetics. It is not indicated for dentin and enamel etching.