• Diamond felts are disks of natural felt used to support pastes for polishing surfaces. • Availabe in 8 and/12 mm.
• 24 (8 mm and/or 12 mm) felt disks
• 01 mandrel
• Quick fitting system that easies the connection to the mandrel.
• No metal parts on the surface of the felt.
• The flexibility of the felt disks provides the polishing of irregular or curved surfaces. The product is
adapted to the teeth margin perfectly and can be used exclusively on the rims.
• Multi-use: can be used in amalgams, resins, metal, glass ionometers, etc.
• Certified by the EC (European Community).
• Diamond felt disk is recommended to support polishing of dental restorations combined with Diamond polishing pastes.
Step by Step
- Step 1
Fix the disk to the mandrel tightly by inserting it completely into the cavity in the silicon support.
- Step 2
Fit the unit (mandrel and felt disk) in the hand piece and apply a small amount of the polishing paste on the upper surface of the disk or directly on the surface to be polished.
- Step 3
Fit the unit (mandrel and disk) on the hand piece and execute the procedure by using low rotation, low pressure and short intermittent movements of the sandpaper on the surface to be treated.
If different granulation pastes are used, reserve different disks for each paste. Using the same disk will lead to failure in the final finishing as the result of thicker granulation pastes will prevail.
- Conservation and Storage
• Keep the product closed and in its original package.
- Warnings and contraindications
• Single-use disks. Discard after use.
• Make sure to apply low rotation and do not exert pressure on the disk during the polishing.
• Check if the disk is well fitted to the chuck prior to starting. Rotations that are too high can cause the disk to be expelled from the chuck and excessive heating in the polishing area may occur.
Research and Development
Pro RetractPro Retract is a gingival retraction cord made of cotton fibers with high absorption power More Details