The felts Diamond FLEX are flexible disks that are used to support pastes and abrasives for the polishing of restorative materials or dental enamel.
• 24 (8 mm and/or 12 mm) felt disks
• 01 mandrel
• Quick fitting system that easies the connection to the mandrel.
• No metal parts on the surface of the felt.
• Multi-use: Offers excellent performance in finishing and polishing different restorative materials with
support of the Diamond polishing pastes.
• The flexibility of the felt disks provides the polishing of uneven surfaces or curves and adapts perfectly
to the teeth edges.
• Sizes available 8 mm and/or 12 mm.
• Certified by the EC (European Community).
• Diamond FLEX is recommended to support polishing procedures of restorative materials and dental enamel.
Step by Step
- Step 1
Fix the felt disk to the mandrel, by attaching it to the cavity on the silicone support.
- Step 2
Fit the unit (mandrel and felt disk) in the hand piece and apply a small amount of the polishing paste on the upper surface of the disk or directly on the surface to be polished.
- Step 3
Start the procedure by applying low rotation, low pressure and intermittent movements on the surface. That avoids excessive heating of the surface.
If different granulation pastes are used, reserve different disks for each paste. Using the same disk will lead to failure in the final finishing as the result of thicker granulation pastes will prevail.
- Warnings and Contraindications
• Single-use disks. Discard it after use.
• Make sure to apply low rotation and do not exert pressure on the disk during the
• Check if the disk is well fitted to the chuck prior to starting. Rotations that are too
high can cause the disk to be expelled from the chuck and excessive heating in the
polishing area may occur.
Research and Development
Finishing and Polishing MaterialsClinical Case: Combined dental bleaching technique free of hypersensitivity
Finishing and Polish...
Diamond AC I and IIDeveloped to finish and pre-polish composites and dental restorations,ACI and ACII combine formula More Details