Brilliant smiles that took over the world.
FGM is a company that is known in the market for developing quality, technological and scientifically approved products to generate innovative solutions for odontology applications.
Pioneer in the manufacturing and leader in sales of dental whiteners in Brazil and in Latin America, FGM is presently a reference in the international odontology market, manufacturing more than 300 items among desensitizers, seals, cements, cement for facets, orthodontic cements, fiberglass pins, finishing and polishing materials for restorations, adhesives, composites and accessories.
FGM’s products have transformed millions of smiles in Brazil and in more than 100 other countries, in America, Africa, Asia and Oceania and in the European Community. For spreading its presence, the company has invested continuously in Research and Development, maintaining a close relationship with respected universities and renowned research centers with excellence reputation both nationally as well as internationally.
FGM’s commitment is to offer more safety and easy-handling for the dentist to guarantee more tranquility and wellbeing for the patient by means of products that have been providing effective and surprising results to the most different areas of odontology.
Innovation and technology present from the start.
In an academic setting, challenged by their professor, the still college students, Friedrich and Bianca Mittelstädt, developed the first dental whitening gel that was 100% domestically produced with a scientifically proven level of quality and less expensive than the imported counterparts that were being used at the time. That way, in 1996, the line of dental whiteners Whiteness, appeared and was responsible for the inauguration of the first industrial facility of FGM, with 130 m2 in Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil.
A few years after the inauguration, the partners saw opportunities beyond Brazilian borders. So, with a lot of courage, the Mittelstädt couple embarked in successful business trips to Chile, Argentina, Paraguay and Bolivia, widening the company’s market.
They worked for seven months with a very tiny team of three employees. With the trust from the market and the growing demand, the company needed to enlarge its structure and the number of employees. In 2002, FGM build larger installations and, presently, it counts on a modern industrial plant of 5,000 m2 in Joinville (Santa Catarina, Brazil). Several structural improvement phases occurred in which each area was carefully planned, guaranteeing the efficiency of the processes, a better production flow and the total integrity of the now more than 300 employees.
In 2005, FGM diversified its portfolio with the introduction of the fiberglass pins Whitepost. In the following year, it enters the segment of composites, two important milestones in the diversification of its portfolio.
After years of scientific studies supported by renowned research institutions, FGM enters the segment of implants and bone grafting, reinforcing its presence in aesthetic dentistry, with the Arcsys System and Nanosynt, technologies that offer easiness, safety and customization.
Maintaining the focus on knowledge, the company works spreading the benefits of its technologies in continuing education courses that involve more than 30 thousand professionals every year. There are approximately 600 events, seminars, conferences and continuing education courses and lectures that come as a response for the needs of dentists, odontology students and other professionals of the area.
Prepared for the challenges that the future will bring, FGM keeps in constant search for improvement in its technologies. Innovation is its source for development in order to guarantee better solutions for the odontology market.
Provide safe and innovative solutions for dentistry professionals promoting oral health and aesthetics for consumers.
Being among the top 5 global brands that offer the best dentistry solutions (until 2025)
- Innovation: goes beyond;
- Quality: reliable products and services;
- Scientific basis: scientific studies that prove the products efficacy and safety;
- Performance: ability to achieve excellent results;
- Customer satisfaction: deliver high performance products and services;
- Agility: culture of responding in the best time.
To reach-out is to guarantee smiles.
During its 20 years of operations, FGM has always been involved in social projects, in several parts of the country. The company has been working with ways to multiply its help to institutions, contributing to those who need more.
• Donation of products for odontology procedures at the Centrinho de Bauru/SP. It is the Hospital for the Rehabilitation of Craniofacial Anomalies of the University of São Paulo that offers specialized treatments for craniofacial anomalies and hearing impairment.
• Donation of products to CERFIS – a center for the rehabilitation of patients with cleft palate in Goiania, state of Goias, Brazil. Entidade que realiza 1.800 procedimentos por mês e possui 3.500 pacientes cadastrados.
• Donation of products, maintenance of facilities and financial aid to the Centrinho de Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil. The institution in the north of the state of Santa Catarina in Brazil that carries out an average of 1,200 appointments and 60 surgeries per month, reaching out to patients from 244 cities in the state.
• Donation of food, clothes and toys to the Lar Ecos da Esperança in Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil. Non-for-profit organization that takes care of approx. 50 children and teenagers.
• Donation of products for free dentist services.Special missions in local communities in African countries.
Excellence within all standards.
• ISO 9001:2008 Quality Certification
• ISO 13485:2012 Quality Management System Certification
• ANVISA Certification of Good Practices in Manufacture
• Adequacy to the Directive CE 93/42 – Medical Devices
• Certification of Cosmetic products (EU CPNP)